Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Gille...

Hello friends!

Ross and I went to the Dr. this week and found out we have a new due date, September 21, 2010. Looks like this might hurt some of you in your due date predictions although the dr. gave himself a generous "give or take two weeks" benefit of the doubt. There also appeared to be only one baby Katinka in there hanging out- but I have heard stories where one baby blocks the other, so I guess it is never 100% correct.

We had fun hanging out with you guys at Erin and Ryan's house (which looks amazing). Poor Ross thought we had just the baby room to get under control :) jk. Sorry, again, that I was so emotional, I can't really keep much in these days. And it is all irrational.

I looked at my school schedule and it looks like I will have March 19th-April 12th and June18-July 12th off. Hopefully we will get to see everyone during one or both of these times!

Jamie

No comments: