Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Big Move!




We have moved! My mom, Leanna and I packed up the house (or I should say- watched the packers pack up the house) and got on the road to North Carolina ASAP to make it to the closing. While it was weird having people in our house touching and looking at all of our stuff, I was extremely thankful we did not have to do all the packing ourselves. We ended up signing on the house a day later than planned on a Friday (and I had to sign a paragraph for Ross's name a million times) which made it too late to turn the electric on. So, we went to the beach during the weekend to find a breeze. Oh my goodness does Leanna attract the boys...I had to scare a few off who were way too old for her! Finally, on Monday, the electric was turned on and we had our new appliances and stuff delivered. What a relief to have everything come together. After a week vacation with the Fam, Ross and I drove from Newport, RI to NC and settled in. Can't wait for everyone to come visit!

~Jamie

No comments: